The aim of my work is to coach my clients to develop and improve their physical awareness and body control.
The sessions are mainly physical in nature (using touch, breath, movement) and designed as a practical tool to recognize patterns of behavior – physical, mental, emotional – learn to control them, and change them where appropriate.
The benefits are both preventative and a means to reduce chronic pain and disturbing symptoms – physical and emotional.
As an overall result you gain an increased vitality and more intensity in your life.
The work is:
- physical rather than psychological
- more about experiencing than understanding
- practical not conceptual – applies to real situations
- a means of becoming aware of your body and controlling it
- a means to increase well-being
- a way to discover, see and implement new options